Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day Two

So far so good... I've seen no limping. I was working most the day and he was crated. When I came home and let him out, he was an ass. He didn't want to go to his pen and was trying to run away from me. The more I acted like I wanted him to settle down, the more excited he got. :( I was worried he's start jumping on and off the couch. (I blocked the stairs so he couldn't do that.) Well, he was looking at the chairs blocking the stairs as if he wanted to jump them. :( I was getting super pissed and decided it was time for him to wear the e-collar in the house. I really didn't want to do that. After I told him to go to the pen with a few corrections with the collar, he was all too ready to comply. Then I sent him in and out and in and out multiple times by voice command. He didn't think twice about disobeying me this time. So far I haven't been getting as depressed as I was earlier. Trying to see the positive in all of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment