Friday, July 8, 2011

Day Three

Sometimes I wonder if it's smart logging this every day.. or logging on most days. We are only on day three!??!?! I can't even comprehend how long this is going to take... Forty-two days? Forty-nine days? Will there be a relapse and will we then be back to square one? I know I can't think this way, but the thoughts do enter my mind.

Day three has been a rather uneventful day. Overall, I do think this is good. I also count the days of no limping... Day three... three days of no limping... I pray I don't see limping ever again! He's been handling this rather well. After putting the ecollar on in the house, I've been able to keep him from running like an idiot around the living room. I also blocked the stairs and am planning to buy baby gates. Moving chairs and other items around to block and unblock stairways is getting rather annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment