Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day Ten

It's only been 10 days.. 1 1/2 weeks.. and we have many, many more weeks still to go. :( It was a rather boring day for Bacci. I had a canine conditioning seminar all day, and so he stayed at home. I took him for a 15 min. walk when I got home. Tried to let him loose in the house, but he just wanted to run around. I took him on the balcony to sit for awhile and watch all the happenings down in the street. After that, he finally settled down and is just hanging out in his pen. This Friday he goes back to PT for a check up to see if the muscles are still sore. I'm scared we won't be able to progress yet... This has been bothering him for soooo long. He's gone 3 1/2 days with no vomiting, so we are introducing his meds again.... Patience, patience, patience. I really don't see how I can get him in peak condition for a September trial. :( I'm going to be sooo scared to start jumping him again.... I'm feeling kind of down today...

No comments:

Post a Comment