Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day Thirty-One

Well, saying some prayers... so far no signs of limping since his wall jumping incident. Went to the physical therapist today for laser therapy. He was a good boy! Tomorrow we head to South Carolina for a vacation and more REST for Bacci. Then on the 17th, he goes back for another checkup. I sure hope he's feeling better by then and ready to begin SOME kind of activity. Keep telling myself to hang in there.... I think getting away for awhile will be good for all of us! He's been soooo good just hanging in the house doing nothing. Sometimes he looks a little depressed, but then I try to change his scenery and get him out and about. He loves hanging out on the balcony, and I'm going to try and get to the park a little more frequently to do short walks. For now, however, he'll just have to enjoy our trip down south. That will be really good for him too. Poor Risa hasn't been getting to the park as much since I'm not working Bacci right now. We'll get back into a routine soon, even if it's just taking Bacci for short walks and then letting Risa run and play fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment